Posted to alt.home.repair

Default air-conditioner built into wall -- insulation tips?

First make sure the outside vent is not open.

I built a nice wooden cabinet to hang over mine. During winter the the
cabinet doors are closed and keep the cold out

"THO" wrote in message
Hello,

I have two large air conditioners which are built into our walls at
about head height. Both rooms are cold from the heat loss and
infiltration of cold air. Can anyone suggest the best ways to insulate
air conditioners like these?

Thanks.

air-conditioner built into wall -- insulation tips? Deke Home Repair 0 February 24th 07 06:18 PM
Through-the-wall air conditioner covers Banty Home Repair 0 November 21st 06 05:58 PM
Our through the Wall Sleeve Air Conditioner.. Bruin Home Repair 15 July 30th 06 07:03 PM
Old air conditioner foam insulation breaking down [email protected] Home Repair 4 June 23rd 06 06:39 AM
air conditioner in brick wall Doug Home Repair 5 March 18th 05 12:32 AM