Posted to alt.home.repair

Default garage door opener lights

I have a garage door opener where the lights on one side only have stopped
working. It's a LiftMaster Formula 1 model. Anyone experience this?

thanks

--
Edee Em
I know the truth is out there, but I like to stay in....

Posted to alt.home.repair
RBM RBM is offline

They often use cheap plastic sockets, that are given to failure. Check to be
sure it's not the bulb, although I'm sure you replaced the bulb, the
vibration of door operators can instantly break the filaments of standard
household lamps. There are special bulbs made for door operators, with names
like "GE Survivor"