DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   garage door opener lights (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/193224-garage-door-opener-lights.html)

edee em February 24th 07 12:43 PM

garage door opener lights

I have a garage door opener where the lights on one side only have stopped
working. It's a LiftMaster Formula 1 model. Anyone experience this?

thanks

--
Edee Em
I know the truth is out there, but I like to stay in....

RBM February 24th 07 01:05 PM

garage door opener lights

They often use cheap plastic sockets, that are given to failure. Check to be
sure it's not the bulb, although I'm sure you replaced the bulb, the
vibration of door operators can instantly break the filaments of standard
household lamps. There are special bulbs made for door operators, with names
like "GE Survivor"