Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default overhead door garage door opener

I have purchased a 1 yr old legacy model 1/3 hp garage door opener. I
am needing a copy of the setup manual so I can get it to open and close
at the right height(s). I'm hoping someone could email me instructions
on how to set it up.
Thanks to all......

Posted to misc.consumers.house

wrote in message
ups.com...
I have purchased a 1 yr old legacy model 1/3 hp garage door opener. I
am needing a copy of the setup manual so I can get it to open and close
at the right height(s). I'm hoping someone could email me instructions
on how to set it up.
Thanks to all......

Legacy is just another brand name that Genie Used. I imagine Genie
instructions would be the same.