DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   overhead door garage door opener (https://www.diybanter.com/home-ownership/176270-overhead-door-garage-door-opener.html)

[email protected] September 17th 06 07:04 PM

overhead door garage door opener

I have purchased a 1 yr old legacy model 1/3 hp garage door opener. I
am needing a copy of the setup manual so I can get it to open and close
at the right height(s). I'm hoping someone could email me instructions
on how to set it up.
Thanks to all......

jerryl September 17th 06 07:20 PM

overhead door garage door opener

wrote in message
ups.com...
I have purchased a 1 yr old legacy model 1/3 hp garage door opener. I
am needing a copy of the setup manual so I can get it to open and close
at the right height(s). I'm hoping someone could email me instructions
on how to set it up.
Thanks to all......

Legacy is just another brand name that Genie Used. I imagine Genie
instructions would be the same.

Rick Blaine September 17th 06 07:30 PM

wrote:

I have purchased a 1 yr old legacy model 1/3 hp garage door opener. I
am needing a copy of the setup manual so I can get it to open and close
at the right height(s). I'm hoping someone could email me instructions
on how to set it up.

You could probably start he

http://www.overheaddoor.com/Product.aspx?pid=46

They may want to to talk to a dealer though.