Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Rotozip ...........

Do I need the basic model, or the one that is 3x the price? I used one the
other day, and they're something. Especially for cutting out tile. WOW.

Does the luxury model with all the bells and whistles justify its price?

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 16:58:11 -0800, "Steve B"
wrote:

Do I need the basic model, or the one that is 3x the price? I used one the
other day, and they're something. Especially for cutting out tile. WOW.

Does the luxury model with all the bells and whistles justify its price?

Steve

Mine is an RZ20 model I've had for a number of years. It has a few
attachments angle attachment (grinder), depth guide, bits and blades.
The handle can be detached if you like. All in one little canvas bag.

I just cut some bullnose tiles ... perfect. For drywall I prefer the
traditional stab saw to save on bits and I can cut it out faster than
getting the RZ20 out.

--
Oren

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 13, 4:58 pm, "Steve B" wrote:
Do I need the basic model, or the one that is 3x the price? I used one the
other day, and they're something. Especially for cutting out tile. WOW.

Does the luxury model with all the bells and whistles justify its price?

Steve

I picked up a bare bones model with no handle several years ago. When
I got it I was a little worried that I would regret not buying the
high dollar model. So far I haven't had any regrets.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Eric9822" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Feb 13, 4:58 pm, "Steve B" wrote:
Do I need the basic model, or the one that is 3x the price? I used one
the
other day, and they're something. Especially for cutting out tile. WOW.

Does the luxury model with all the bells and whistles justify its price?

Steve

I picked up a bare bones model with no handle several years ago. When
I got it I was a little worried that I would regret not buying the
high dollar model. So far I haven't had any regrets.

When I started looking down the shelves, the prices went from reasonable,
higher, and HOLY SMOKES!

I'll get one, but just wanted some input.

Thanks.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

Harbor freight has one for $20 and works fine

On Feb 14, 1:58 am, "Steve B" wrote:
"Eric9822" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Feb 13, 4:58 pm, "Steve B" wrote:
Do I need the basic model, or the one that is 3x the price? I used one
the
other day, and they're something. Especially for cutting out tile. WOW.

Does the luxury model with all the bells and whistles justify its price?

Steve

I picked up a bare bones model with no handle several years ago. When
I got it I was a little worried that I would regret not buying the
high dollar model. So far I haven't had any regrets.

When I started looking down the shelves, the prices went from reasonable,
higher, and HOLY SMOKES!

I'll get one, but just wanted some input.

Thanks.

Steve

RotoZip Tool - Anyone Using It? Joe Bleau Woodworking 33 February 6th 07 11:57 PM
Sears Rotozip Clone; will its sander disk fit a Rotozip kturnerga Home Repair 1 November 29th 05 01:14 AM
Rotozip for Installed Tile? Kyle Boatright Home Repair 5 October 6th 04 06:52 PM
Rotozip & battery drill. IMM UK diy 2 July 28th 03 10:11 PM
Rotozip bits Tony Collins UK diy 3 July 5th 03 08:48 PM