Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] bigjim@backpacker.com is offline

Default Rotozip ...........

Harbor freight has one for $20 and works fine

On Feb 14, 1:58 am, "Steve B" wrote:
"Eric9822" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Feb 13, 4:58 pm, "Steve B" wrote:
Do I need the basic model, or the one that is 3x the price? I used one
the
other day, and they're something. Especially for cutting out tile. WOW.

Does the luxury model with all the bells and whistles justify its price?

Steve

I picked up a bare bones model with no handle several years ago. When
I got it I was a little worried that I would regret not buying the
high dollar model. So far I haven't had any regrets.

When I started looking down the shelves, the prices went from reasonable,
higher, and HOLY SMOKES!

I'll get one, but just wanted some input.

Thanks.

Steve