Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Dust from granite top falling into cabinets

I got new cabs and granite counter top a few weeks ago and have dust
falling into my drawers directly underneath.

Anyone know what I can do to prevent this. I wiped under as best I
could but it seems not to have helped much.

Should this be happening? Seems like some sloppiness in my opinion, or
is this common?

Deborah

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
oups.com...
I got new cabs and granite counter top a few weeks ago and have dust
falling into my drawers directly underneath.

Anyone know what I can do to prevent this. I wiped under as best I
could but it seems not to have helped much.

Should this be happening? Seems like some sloppiness in my opinion, or
is this common?

Deborah

Take an air hose and blow it out.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Steve B" wrote
\
Take an air hose and blow it out.

Steve

A small vacuum would do the rest.

Steve

New granite vanity top discolours when wet? Sean M Home Repair 2 January 26th 06 02:55 AM
Granite kitchen top Dave Walsh UK diy 8 November 18th 04 11:35 PM
Base cabinets and low wall to support granite countertops Arman Woodworking 5 February 15th 04 03:40 AM
Granite table top advice Swingman Woodworking 22 December 29th 03 05:16 PM
Kitchen: Maple Cabinets, Read Oak floor--what color granite?? Wood master Home Ownership 1 October 3rd 03 09:18 PM