Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Stylemaster 4213632 Rev. B - washer not cleaning clothes as it used it.

I have a Whirpool Stylemaster 4213632 Rev. B which is not cleaning clothes
as it used to. The clothes come out with stains ont hem....especially
noticable on whites. Any suggestions on what the problem could be and/or
how to clean the filter (if there is one).

Posted to alt.home.repair

"munukutlam" wrote in message
news:6bec2d13c2901d6b57e7c101cd4deb18@homerepairli ve.com...
I have a Whirpool Stylemaster 4213632 Rev. B which is not cleaning clothes
as it used to. The clothes come out with stains ont hem....especially
noticable on whites. Any suggestions on what the problem could be and/or
how to clean the filter (if there is one).

Well.. there's lots of iron in the water in PEI, so that could be it...

Posted to alt.home.repair
DK DK is offline

On Sat, 30 Dec 2006 13:57:29 -0600, "munukutlam"
wrote:

I have a Whirpool Stylemaster 4213632 Rev. B which is not cleaning clothes
as it used to. The clothes come out with stains ont hem....especially
noticable on whites. Any suggestions on what the problem could be and/or
how to clean the filter (if there is one).

I had a whirlpool that had a minor oil leak in the transmission. It
left very light stains.

Posted to alt.home.repair

munu,

The most common cause of stains on washed clothes is worn out dryer parts
not the washing machine.

Dave M.