DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Stylemaster 4213632 Rev. B - washer not cleaning clothes as it used it. (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/187549-stylemaster-4213632-rev-b-washer-not-cleaning-clothes-used.html)

munukutlam December 30th 06 07:57 PM

Stylemaster 4213632 Rev. B - washer not cleaning clothes as it used it.

I have a Whirpool Stylemaster 4213632 Rev. B which is not cleaning clothes
as it used to. The clothes come out with stains ont hem....especially
noticable on whites. Any suggestions on what the problem could be and/or
how to clean the filter (if there is one).

Noozer December 30th 06 08:01 PM

"munukutlam" wrote in message
news:6bec2d13c2901d6b57e7c101cd4deb18@homerepairli ve.com...
I have a Whirpool Stylemaster 4213632 Rev. B which is not cleaning clothes
as it used to. The clothes come out with stains ont hem....especially
noticable on whites. Any suggestions on what the problem could be and/or
how to clean the filter (if there is one).

Well.. there's lots of iron in the water in PEI, so that could be it...

DK December 30th 06 09:18 PM

Stylemaster 4213632 Rev. B - washer not cleaning clothes as it used it.

On Sat, 30 Dec 2006 13:57:29 -0600, "munukutlam"
wrote:

I have a Whirpool Stylemaster 4213632 Rev. B which is not cleaning clothes
as it used to. The clothes come out with stains ont hem....especially
noticable on whites. Any suggestions on what the problem could be and/or
how to clean the filter (if there is one).

I had a whirlpool that had a minor oil leak in the transmission. It
left very light stains.

David Martel December 30th 06 11:12 PM

Stylemaster 4213632 Rev. B - washer not cleaning clothes as it used it.

munu,

The most common cause of stains on washed clothes is worn out dryer parts
not the washing machine.

Dave M.