Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Please e-mail me. I am looking for property.

I am looking for environmental healthy land in Arizona, California,
Oregon, New Mexico or Utah with a little cottage, cabin, very small
house or trailer. I need a quiet place in or around a small
town/village. I need high speed Internet access as I make my living via
the Internet. I must to be able to reach a supermarket (town) either by
foot, bus or with a bike.

I need electricity. Water too but if there is no well yet, I could
order a water tank till I have the money to drill for water.

The authorities and the neighbors should not complain when I can't
build a perfect house within the first years on that piece of land.

The land needs to be free of any tax or other debts, and I want to be
the title holder.

Please inform me if you have something for me, and inform me about the
yearly taxes and the price.

Email to seekingnewhome @ myway.com

Kind regards

Posted to alt.home.repair

I know of a great house boat in the middle of the Atlantic, great
fishing and water views. High speed internet can be established with
satellite. Grocery stores?.......dunno..but I am pretty sure that ships
carrying food cargo pass by quite often so you should be all set there.
If interested........please call the realtor at
92-76-230-1749-175364-86-546738295-26648836-1774886937-166475869253.

No mail box! miamicuse Home Repair 57 January 25th 06 03:11 AM
Don't E-mail Me, I'll E-mail You J T Woodworking 44 January 7th 06 02:24 AM
HF 20% coupon in the mail AL Metalworking 11 November 4th 05 11:50 PM
Say someone builds a shed on their property....ramifications when later selling the property? [email protected] Home Ownership 6 June 7th 05 04:54 AM
E-mail from Microsoft billh Metalworking 56 October 4th 03 05:10 PM