Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Floodlight has Mind of it's Own....

I bought a $29.00 Regent motion activated floodlight and set it to come at
dusk and off at dawn. The dusk till dawn part is working tolerably well but
the light will come on and go off several times during the night in 10 to 30
minute cycles. Could the heat from the lights be affecting the sensor?

Floodlight to keep my poor plants alive Zara UK diy 8 November 13th 06 12:31 PM
Cable for 150W Floodlight [email protected] UK diy 3 June 17th 06 09:28 AM
Floodlight Kroma UK diy 20 November 12th 05 12:25 AM
CF Floodlight? [email protected] UK diy 4 August 30th 05 11:00 PM
120v vs. 130v Floodlight NA Home Repair 5 August 11th 05 02:05 PM