Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Solar Floodlights....

What is generally thought of solar powered motion sensitive flood lights?
Is one brand better than another? Cloudy days?...........

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Frank B." wrote in message
What is generally thought of solar powered motion sensitive flood lights?
Is one brand better than another? Cloudy days?...........

http://www.regentlighting.com/common...Solar&id=14018

Its all plastic and looks like a cheap toy but it works so well. I have 2
Cooper MSL180W in use for six months and it works like a champ! Nowhere as
powerful as the 120V ones but the motion detection circuit is so much more
dependable than any of the ten 120V units I have. Cloudy days should be ok
if the battery is charged - our lights don't come on that often so there is
little demand on the battery. I just purchased 2 more of the Cooper units
yesterday for another property. No idea about other solar floodlights.

Posted to alt.home.repair
DK DK is offline

On Tue, 12 Dec 2006 16:40:11 -0800, "# Fred #"
wrote:

"Frank B." wrote in message
. ..
What is generally thought of solar powered motion sensitive flood lights?
Is one brand better than another? Cloudy days?...........

http://www.regentlighting.com/common...Solar&id=14018

Its all plastic and looks like a cheap toy but it works so well. I have 2
Cooper MSL180W in use for six months and it works like a champ! Nowhere as
powerful as the 120V ones but the motion detection circuit is so much more
dependable than any of the ten 120V units I have. Cloudy days should be ok
if the battery is charged - our lights don't come on that often so there is
little demand on the battery. I just purchased 2 more of the Cooper units
yesterday for another property. No idea about other solar floodlights.

Everytime a cold front blows thru, half of the motion detectors(110v)
in the neighborhood come on.

Motion Controlled Floodlights.... Frank B. Home Repair 5 December 11th 06 02:44 PM
Solar? Otto Mation (Caroline Freisen) Home Ownership 9 July 13th 06 02:35 AM
Solar Graham Harrison UK diy 115 December 11th 05 11:44 PM
O.T. solar cookin' A Veteran for Peace Home Repair 2 November 22nd 05 11:01 PM
old TI-32 Solar help? Anthony J. Biacco Electronics Repair 0 August 25th 05 11:31 PM