Posted to alt.home.repair
# Fred # # Fred # is offline

Default Solar Floodlights....

"Frank B." wrote in message
What is generally thought of solar powered motion sensitive flood lights?
Is one brand better than another? Cloudy days?...........

http://www.regentlighting.com/common...Solar&id=14018

Its all plastic and looks like a cheap toy but it works so well. I have 2
Cooper MSL180W in use for six months and it works like a champ! Nowhere as
powerful as the 120V ones but the motion detection circuit is so much more
dependable than any of the ten 120V units I have. Cloudy days should be ok
if the battery is charged - our lights don't come on that often so there is
little demand on the battery. I just purchased 2 more of the Cooper units
yesterday for another property. No idea about other solar floodlights.