Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Site has been updated

Hello;

Maybe some folks remember me here, I'm the guy that purchased a run
down home as an investment, then a vandal moved in next door started
trashing my work truck, home and sawmill.

So I installed a security lite and got charged and dragged into court
for that.

When that didn't work i installed a video camera, that led to the
vanada geting charged with 18 criminal counts, assault, harassment and
so on.

Well guess what? They dropped the charges against this creature, they
will not say why.

I'm updating the page this week and will uplaod the video of me being
assaulted.

The page is here,
http://thevandalnextdoordeaththreats...asar-intl.com/

Take care,