Tim C

Default Workbenchdesign.net website updated

Hi folks.

It's been a while, but just a note to tell you that my website dedicated to
workbench design and construction has been updated recently.
I also added many new links for added resources for books and
workbench supplies and hardware.

The address for
this site is:

www.workbenchdesign.net

The site was originally created after I completed my second workbench. A
modern European style workbench. I did it to show one person's thought
process in deciding upon a design, refining the design for personal
preferrences and the building process. I also include information on my
first bench based upon Tom Caspar's "Workbench in a Weekend".

Some of the additons to the site a

a much expanded reference section for workbench plans, tools, etc.
a search engine to search the site, of course
a new interactive forum for dedicated to workbench design and

construction issues (Please join in!)

Anyway, the site is in no way commercial. It's just for fun.

Tim

Will

Good ideas - looked at one of the links to see how to fix my current
bench. Chainsaw.

--
Will
Occasional Techno-geek