DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Workbenchdesign.net website updated (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/91643-workbenchdesign-net-website-updated.html)

Tim C February 17th 05 05:05 PM

Workbenchdesign.net website updated

Hi folks.

It's been a while, but just a note to tell you that my website dedicated to
workbench design and construction has been updated recently.
I also added many new links for added resources for books and
workbench supplies and hardware.

The address for
this site is:

www.workbenchdesign.net

The site was originally created after I completed my second workbench. A
modern European style workbench. I did it to show one person's thought
process in deciding upon a design, refining the design for personal
preferrences and the building process. I also include information on my
first bench based upon Tom Caspar's "Workbench in a Weekend".

Some of the additons to the site a

a much expanded reference section for workbench plans, tools, etc.
a search engine to search the site, of course
a new interactive forum for dedicated to workbench design and

construction issues (Please join in!)

Anyway, the site is in no way commercial. It's just for fun.

Tim

Will February 17th 05 05:50 PM

Good ideas - looked at one of the links to see how to fix my current
bench. Chainsaw.

--
Will
Occasional Techno-geek