Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house
SeniorARK

Default FRUGAL HOME OWNERS DON'T WANT TO MISS THE TIPS ON THIS SITE

On Thursday morning, June 15, 2006, if you searched the words "senior
tips", you would have found www.seniorark.com in the FIRST TEN RESULTS
in Google, MSN, and Yahoo. Those are the only 3 I checked. There may
have been more. There must be some reason why another major senior
website called Senior Ark one of the best sites on the web.

This site will be of value to anyone trying to make ends meet, but is
directed mainly to the senior community, of which I am one.There are
over three thousand tips and links submitted by other seniors to help
other seniors navigate the floods that come in retirement.

This is a not-for-profit site, no ads, no pop-ups, no way at all to
make any money. It is a volunteer site, and in fact we are looking for
a couple more folks to assist in its continued development by giving
time and ideas.

Please have a look. You may have fun, and I know you will find ways to
save some money.

Thanks for your time,
Bob Fassbach, editor, www.seniorark.com

Reply »