Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to chi.general,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house

Default Buying a kitchen sink faucet in Chicago?

I need to buy a kitchen sink faucet. My present one has one handle and
a separate sprayer: I am used to it, so I'd go with that. However, I
would like the spout to be high, to accommodate bigger pots in the
sink.

A few questions-

Finish: Which ones are longest lasting and best resist fading or damage
during regular use?

Brand: Where is the best value for most trouble free operation?

Sto I know about Home Depot, but are there any local unknown (to me)
gems that would be better?

Many thanks.