Posted to chi.general,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house
Dave Dave is offline

Default Buying a kitchen sink faucet in Chicago?

I have a Moen single handle faucet with the spray in the center. The
single handle has broken off twice but it is an easy repair. The big
problem is with the chrome plate which has started to peel off the
plastic faucet. This is often sharp and has cut several hands. I file
the edges off from time to time. I believe this would be a problem with
most brands since they are all chrome plated plastic these days. Stay
away from chrome, pay the slightly extra price for stainless steel.
Dave