Posted to alt.home.repair

Default My Balls Hurt Real Bad

1. You must have one sturdy bed.
2. Hang on in there. Eat whatever she's eating.
--
------

Absolutely Vote, but NOT for a Democrat or a Republican.
Ending Corruption in Congress is the *Single Best Way*
to Materially Improve Your Family's Life.
The Solution is so simple--and inexpensive!

all d'numbuhs

wrote in message
On Sun, 5 Nov 2006 17:49:53 -0600, wrote:

Everytime my wife gets ****ed at me, she wants sex. Then halfway thru
the sex she gets out of bed and puts on her pointy high heel shoes,
jumps back into bed, stands up in bed, and keeps kicking me in the
balls as hard as she can. I am in so much pain, and my wife is much
bigger than me, so I cant stop her. She is about 325lbs and I am only
110lbs. I hate her for this. What can I do to stop her? A friend at
works said he knows someone that would kill her for $50,000, but I
dont have that kind of money.

This is getting so painful.

Take your circular saw and just cut your balls off. Thats a real
simple solution.

Posted to alt.home.repair

So this guy comes to our group for help and all he gets is some sarcastic

I know we can do better.
**********************************

When you say "...halfway thru the sex" do you mean halfway for you or
halfway for her? You may want to practice your response time so you never
get to, ...halfway for her". Then she won't know what to do.
And about that bid for $50,000. Have you thought about some competitive
bids to see if that is inline with the going rate for your area? Here in
Atlanta, for example, services are much cheaper.

wrote in message
On Sun, 5 Nov 2006 17:49:53 -0600, wrote:

Everytime my wife gets ****ed at me, she wants sex. Then halfway thru
the sex she gets out of bed and puts on her pointy high heel shoes,
jumps back into bed, stands up in bed, and keeps kicking me in the
balls as hard as she can. I am in so much pain, and my wife is much
bigger than me, so I cant stop her. She is about 325lbs and I am only
110lbs. I hate her for this. What can I do to stop her? A friend at
works said he knows someone that would kill her for $50,000, but I
dont have that kind of money.

This is getting so painful.

Take your circular saw and just cut your balls off. Thats a real
simple solution.

Posted to alt.home.repair

061109 0830 - Craven Morehead posted:

So this guy comes to our group for help and all he gets is some sarcastic

I know we can do better.
**********************************

When you say "...halfway thru the sex" do you mean halfway for you or
halfway for her? You may want to practice your response time so you never
get to, ...halfway for her". Then she won't know what to do.
And about that bid for $50,000. Have you thought about some competitive
bids to see if that is inline with the going rate for your area? Here in
Atlanta, for example, services are much cheaper.

Yes, you should probably put an ad in the local newspaper to see if you can
get some competitive bids on your quest.

Also, have you considered wearing a sports cup? Those who use them swear by
them, and in some quarters, they are required.