Posted to alt.home.repair
Harry K Harry K is offline

Default My Balls Hurt Real Bad

wrote:
On Sun, 5 Nov 2006 17:49:53 -0600,
wrote:

Everytime my wife gets ****ed at me, she wants sex. Then halfway thru
the sex she gets out of bed and puts on her pointy high heel shoes,
jumps back into bed, stands up in bed, and keeps kicking me in the
balls as hard as she can. I am in so much pain, and my wife is much
bigger than me, so I cant stop her. She is about 325lbs and I am only
110lbs. I hate her for this. What can I do to stop her? A friend at
works said he knows someone that would kill her for $50,000, but I
dont have that kind of money.

This is getting so painful.

Take your circular saw and just cut your balls off. Thats a real
simple solution.

Naw, do a redneck. "Hey, watch this! and cut your head off. It might
even increase his intelligence.

Harry K