Posted to alt.home.repair

Default storm door finger latch repair

I have a Sears Storm/Screen door with a removable glass window.
The window frame has 2 finger latches at the bottom to facilitate
removing the window from the door.
One of the latches is broken, and I need to replace it. I just cannot
see how to remove
the old latch from the channel in the window.
The manual for the door has no info.
Anyone have any suggestions on how to remove/replace the latch?
thanks in advance
Scott