Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default child-proofing entry doors

hi all

My son is 2 1/2 just moved out of his crib...his grandmother is worried he
will open the deadbolts on the new entry doors and go outside in the winter
while we are sleeping (she heard it happened to someone else on the news)

My husband works from 4 am to 7 am milking his cows so I would like a lock
that will lock behind him and that he could open when he gets home. Any
ideas?

Do they still make those old keyed locks that pull to lock and have a button
you push down to open?

I have taught my son to leave the house when the fire alarm sounds so I
don't really like the idea of locking the doors ... any thoughts?

CathyLee

trimming masonite doors questions bent Woodworking 24 July 12th 16 11:44 PM
Are inset cabinet doors really that tough? -- current FWW igor Woodworking 8 March 1st 05 01:30 AM
Adjusting Bifold Doors C Home Repair 3 March 17th 04 01:56 AM
Odd-sized internal doors solution? BigWallop UK diy 5 August 29th 03 04:37 PM
Wide Wardrobe Doors Andrew May UK diy 1 August 15th 03 08:01 AM