Posted to alt.home.repair

Default GE dispenser squirts then dribbles

I have 90's model GE Profile side by side fridge with Ice and Water on
the door. It has the three selector switch with water to the right,
crushed then cubed. It has gotten slower and slower over time and now
only dribbles. When you first activate it, it will give a good squirt
then drip, drip drip. I have replaced the water filter inside the
fridge and it still does not help. I have also replaced the old 1/4"
copper line feeding the fridge which was kinked with a new poly line,
still no good.

Please help..

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
ups.com...
It was just 2 months ago, but I have had issues with my well pumping up
debris. I have City water being connected in 2 weeks, I can try
replacing the filter again then.

Keep in mind, sometimes stuff does get past the filter and can clog up
strainers or other small openings. If a filter does not fix the problem,
try cleaning the valve or outlet on the water dispenser.

Posted to alt.home.repair
z z is offline

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
It was just 2 months ago, but I have had issues with my well pumping up
debris. I have City water being connected in 2 weeks, I can try
replacing the filter again then.

Keep in mind, sometimes stuff does get past the filter and can clog up
strainers or other small openings. If a filter does not fix the problem,
try cleaning the valve or outlet on the water dispenser.

If that doesn't work, then you need to take out its prostate.