Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Rhetorical question

your message will certainly be rhetorical as it falls invisibly on deaf
ears in 5 more days.

1
From: Hugh Glass - view profile
Date: Sat, Oct 7 2006 5:58 pm
Email: Hugh Glass
Groups: alt.home.repair
Not yet rated
Rating:
show options
original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author
Note: The author of this message requested that it not be archived.
This message will be removed from Groups in 5 days (Oct 14, 5:58 pm).

I live in a two story house. The water heater is in the basement.
When I turn on the tub faucet in the morning I can hear the pitch
change when the hot water finally comes through.

Anyone care to guess why?

Reply » Rate this post:
Hugh Glass wrote:
I live in a two story house. The water heater is in the basement.
When I turn on the tub faucet in the morning I can hear the pitch
change when the hot water finally comes through.

Anyone care to guess why?

Good morning or good evening depending upon your location. I want to ask you the most important question of your life. Your joy or sorrow for all eternity depends upon your answer. The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good Cuprager UK diy 0 April 21st 05 04:58 PM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Simple question regarding Ceiling tiles and sound? lbbs UK diy 5 March 26th 04 01:36 AM
Question????? Sir Edgar Woodworking 8 July 20th 03 05:22 PM