Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default tool for sale on Ebay,

Only 1.00 Rs. for a new 41 pc. multi-bit tool!

Shipping 249.00 Rs.

http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...ype=osi_widget

Only ships to India.

The web is a gas.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"mm" wrote in message

Only 1.00 Rs. for a new 41 pc. multi-bit tool!

Shipping 249.00 Rs.

http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...ype=osi_widget

Only ships to India.

The web is a gas.

$5 shipping on an item that sells for 2¢

Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 03:06:21 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

"mm" wrote in message
.. .

Only 1.00 Rs. for a new 41 pc. multi-bit tool!

Shipping 249.00 Rs.

http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...ype=osi_widget

Only ships to India.

The web is a gas.

$5 shipping on an item that sells for 2¢

I guess it's another way to have a minimum price, but it sure looks
funny.

It's reversed on this one. This vendor is in Calcutta, not Mombai:

http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...ype=osi_widget
Buy It Now price: Rs. 499.00

Shipping costs:
Rs. 85.00
Posted to alt.home.repair

those things sell for less than 10$ here, and we know they are
imported, they must be making a mint selling them at 5$ each

there are a lot of things on e-bay that sell for less than some
outrageous shipping, people have been doing that for years.

Empressess #124457

The best Games

mm wrote:
On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 03:06:21 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

"mm" wrote in message
.. .

Only 1.00 Rs. for a new 41 pc. multi-bit tool!

Shipping 249.00 Rs.

http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...ype=osi_widget

Only ships to India.

The web is a gas.

$5 shipping on an item that sells for 2¢

I guess it's another way to have a minimum price, but it sure looks
funny.

It's reversed on this one. This vendor is in Calcutta, not Mombai:

http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...ype=osi_widget
Buy It Now price: Rs. 499.00

Shipping costs:
Rs. 85.00

Posted to alt.home.repair

$5 shipping on an item that sells for 2¢

I bought a USB card reader for 1 cent plys $5.99 shipping from Hong
Kong. I think they are making a profit because I pay shipping in US$
and China only has to deliver it to the airport and the USPS delivers it
the rest of the way by international agreement.

--
Free men own guns - www.geocities/CapitolHill/5357/
Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 04:23:10 -0700, Nick Hull wrote:

$5 shipping on an item that sells for 2¢

I bought a USB card reader for 1 cent plys $5.99 shipping from Hong
Kong. I think they are making a profit because I pay shipping in US$
and China only has to deliver it to the airport and the USPS delivers it
the rest of the way by international agreement.

That's still amazing that you can get anything even moderately
complicated for only 6 dollars, and from Hong Kong which is iiuc
pretty far from here.