Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The nails

wrote in message
The nails on my galvanized siding are 2 inches. When I connect them
to the 3/4 inch plywood tubing I notice water comes out of them and a
fuse blows immediately after I disconnect the hinges from the bar
knob. I am using the wrong size tubing or is my power too low for the
amount of tar used to seal the humidifier housings? I noticed that
when I blow the toilet the gas flame gets much longer and I can see
cracks in the floor shingles. I also found the expulsion flange is
tighter than the hinges on my windshield. Maybe some rain will help
when it's too charged to spin freely. What do I think?

change medication ?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
The nails on my galvanized siding are 2 inches. When I connect them
to the 3/4 inch plywood tubing I notice water comes out of them and a
fuse blows immediately after I disconnect the hinges from the bar
knob. I am using the wrong size tubing or is my power too low for the
amount of tar used to seal the humidifier housings? I noticed that
when I blow the toilet the gas flame gets much longer and I can see
cracks in the floor shingles. I also found the expulsion flange is
tighter than the hinges on my windshield. Maybe some rain will help
when it's too charged to spin freely. What do I think?

Hi Tazman,

Are you going into the fifth grade? You'll soon be old enough to masturbate
and that will be even more fun than making these fun posts to newsgroups.
Have fun is school and don't let mommy see you using her computer.