Posted to alt.home.repair
Torge Torge is offline

Default The nails

wrote in message
The nails on my galvanized siding are 2 inches. When I connect them
to the 3/4 inch plywood tubing I notice water comes out of them and a
fuse blows immediately after I disconnect the hinges from the bar
knob. I am using the wrong size tubing or is my power too low for the
amount of tar used to seal the humidifier housings? I noticed that
when I blow the toilet the gas flame gets much longer and I can see
cracks in the floor shingles. I also found the expulsion flange is
tighter than the hinges on my windshield. Maybe some rain will help
when it's too charged to spin freely. What do I think?

change medication ?