Posted to alt.hvac,alt.home.repair

Default Looking for A/C Contractor Who Can Install High Efficiency A/C System In Baltimore Area

Hi, I'm looking for a contractor in the Baltimore MD area who can install a
high efficiency A/C system in
the Baltimore MD area for a fair price.

Thanks in advance,

Mike
Please reply to this message and not private email.

Posted to alt.hvac,alt.home.repair

Mike wrote:

Hi, I'm looking for a contractor in the Baltimore MD area who can install a
high efficiency A/C system in the Baltimore MD area for a fair price.
Thanks in advance, Mike - Please reply to this message and not private email.

We need a lot more information about the equipment size, SEER level,
ductwork, etc.
What do you consider to be a fair price? - udarrell

--
Air Conditioning's Affordable Path to the "Human Comfort Zone Goal"
http://www.udarrell.com/air-conditio...tent-heat.html