DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Looking for A/C Contractor Who Can Install High Efficiency A/C System In Baltimore Area (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/173199-looking-c-contractor-who-can-install-high-efficiency-c-system-baltimore-area.html)

Mike August 21st 06 03:02 AM

Looking for A/C Contractor Who Can Install High Efficiency A/C System In Baltimore Area

Hi, I'm looking for a contractor in the Baltimore MD area who can install a
high efficiency A/C system in
the Baltimore MD area for a fair price.

Thanks in advance,

Mike
Please reply to this message and not private email.

udarrell August 21st 06 03:15 AM

Mike wrote:

Hi, I'm looking for a contractor in the Baltimore MD area who can install a
high efficiency A/C system in the Baltimore MD area for a fair price.
Thanks in advance, Mike - Please reply to this message and not private email.

We need a lot more information about the equipment size, SEER level,
ductwork, etc.
What do you consider to be a fair price? - udarrell

--
Air Conditioning's Affordable Path to the "Human Comfort Zone Goal"
http://www.udarrell.com/air-conditio...tent-heat.html