Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Ice Maker Woes

I read more posts on here about problems with ice makers.

Every time I visit my mother, her ice maker is not making ice, or
makes too much, or something else.....

Are they all this much trouble?

I have never owned one, and dont think I'd want one after hearing all
the troubles with them. I'll stick to my plastic ice cube trays.

Mark
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
news
I read more posts on here about problems with ice makers.

Every time I visit my mother, her ice maker is not making ice, or
makes too much, or something else.....

Are they all this much trouble?

Just depends, I bought a frig about 12 years ago and did not have any
trouble. Moved , bought a frig of the same brand but the icemaker was
differant looking. It lasted 2 years and I just replaced it. Seems that
one make replaces most of the brand named ones now.