Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Cleaning formica countertop?

Can someone recommend a good cleaner for our white formica countertop? It
has gotten a little dingy looking over time. We need a cleaner that is
safe for food preparation. Thanks

Posted to alt.home.repair

Uhhh....soft scrub ? I know what you're talking about, I don't think
it can be cleaned. The Yellowness that is.

Posted to alt.home.repair

donh wrote:
Can someone recommend a good cleaner for our white formica countertop? It
has gotten a little dingy looking over time. We need a cleaner that is
safe for food preparation. Thanks

How about Clorox?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Automotive paste wax will put a nice shine and luster back on
dingy laminate.
______________________________
Keep the whole world singing . . . .
DanG (remove the sevens)

"donh" wrote in message
ink.net...
Can someone recommend a good cleaner for our white formica
countertop? It has gotten a little dingy looking over time.
We need a cleaner that is safe for food preparation. Thanks

Posted to alt.home.repair

donh writes:

Can someone recommend a good cleaner for our white formica countertop?

Bar Keepers Friend. Contains oxalic acid to get out rust from bits of
metal.

"Draft Carpet Cleaning FAQ for comments" david lang UK diy 7 November 20th 05 07:29 PM
Carpet Cleaning FAQ david lang UK diy 6 November 20th 05 02:05 AM
Repair a formica countertop Marc Home Repair 3 April 27th 05 02:18 PM
Formica Countertop Removal [email protected] Home Repair 3 March 9th 05 03:41 PM
Water got into formica countertop bevel seam. Greg G Home Repair 2 December 17th 04 04:04 AM