DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Cleaning formica countertop? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/171167-cleaning-formica-countertop.html)

donh August 2nd 06 02:16 AM

Cleaning formica countertop?

Can someone recommend a good cleaner for our white formica countertop? It
has gotten a little dingy looking over time. We need a cleaner that is
safe for food preparation. Thanks

[email protected] August 2nd 06 02:41 AM

Cleaning formica countertop?

Uhhh....soft scrub ? I know what you're talking about, I don't think
it can be cleaned. The Yellowness that is.

DanG August 2nd 06 04:15 AM

Cleaning formica countertop?

Automotive paste wax will put a nice shine and luster back on
dingy laminate.
Keep the whole world singing . . . .
DanG (remove the sevens)

ink.net...

Richard J Kinch August 2nd 06 06:11 AM

donh writes:

Can someone recommend a good cleaner for our white formica countertop?

Bar Keepers Friend. Contains oxalic acid to get out rust from bits of
metal.