Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Whirlpool Duet GHW9250 question

Hi, I'm looking for the "Use and Care Guide" for the subject Duet
washer. Can anyone help? I have a couple of questions. Specifically
about the page on cleaning.
Thanks
--
Grandpa

What is that dripping from my fingers?
Why it looks like time.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Grandpa wrote:
Hi, I'm looking for the "Use and Care Guide" for the subject Duet
washer. Can anyone help? I have a couple of questions. Specifically
about the page on cleaning.
Thanks
--
Grandpa

What is that dripping from my fingers?
Why it looks like time.

Hi,

Closest I could find online....
http://www.whirlpool.com/assets/pdfs...RE/8182748.pdf

jeff.
Appliance Repair Aid
http://www.applianceaid.com/

Posted to alt.home.repair

Grandpa wrote:
Thanks Jeff, I had found that one. Its for a later year model and the
cleaning procedure described doesn't work with the GHW. The page has
been removed from our booklet and we're kind of asea trying to figure
out if there's a different combination of buttons to start the cleaning
cycle or if it has one at all.
Appreciate the thought.

--
Grandpa

What is that dripping from my fingers?
Why it looks like time.

G'day,

It was worth a shot.

GHW9250

Maybe can order the book for your model, but your model# is
incomplete...
GHW9250ML0 GHW9250ML1 GHW9250ML2
GHW9250MQ0 GHW9250MQ1 GHW9250MQ2
GHW9250MT0 GHW9250MT1 GHW9250MT2
GHW9250MW0 GHW9250MW1 GHW9250MW2

jeff.
Appliance Repair Aid
http://www.applianceaid.com/

Posted to alt.home.repair

Appliance Repair Aid wrote:

Grandpa wrote:

Thanks Jeff, I had found that one. Its for a later year model and the
cleaning procedure described doesn't work with the GHW. The page has
been removed from our booklet and we're kind of asea trying to figure
out if there's a different combination of buttons to start the cleaning
cycle or if it has one at all.
Appreciate the thought.

--

G'day,

It was worth a shot.

GHW9250

Maybe can order the book for your model, but your model# is
incomplete...
GHW9250ML0 GHW9250ML1 GHW9250ML2
GHW9250MQ0 GHW9250MQ1 GHW9250MQ2
GHW9250MT0 GHW9250MT1 GHW9250MT2
GHW9250MW0 GHW9250MW1 GHW9250MW2

jeff.
Appliance Repair Aid
http://www.applianceaid.com/

Its the GHW9250MT0. The few sites I've found say the book is no longer
available from them.

--
Grandpa

What is that dripping from my fingers?
Why it looks like time.

vibration noise whirlpool duet front load washer GHW9400PW donna Home Repair 3 September 17th 06 12:53 AM
Acrylica whirlpool question Jeff Guay Home Repair 1 February 17th 06 12:12 AM
Another Whirlpool Agitator Question mypet Home Repair 11 September 19th 05 12:21 AM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Simple question regarding Ceiling tiles and sound? lbbs UK diy 5 March 26th 04 01:36 AM