Posted to alt.home.repair

Default No power in my house

I just had to come to a friends house to post this because there is no
electric power in my house. Nothing works, not the lights, tv,
computer, refrigerator or anything. I called the eclectric company
and they tole me I did not pay my bill. They are right, I have been
short of cash lately. But that dont explain why my lights dont work.
Should I call a professional wiring guy?

Fred King
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
Should I call a professional wiring guy?

Fred King

Hi Freddy.
Are you going in to the fifth grade this year? Good for you. This summer
you should be old enough to masturbate and won't have to play on mommy's
computer all day. Won't that be fun!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 10:16:32 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

wrote in message
Should I call a professional wiring guy?

Fred King

Hi Freddy.
Are you going in to the fifth grade this year? Good for you. This summer
you should be old enough to masturbate and won't have to play on mommy's
computer all day. Won't that be fun!

I dont know, do YOU think masterbating is fun? How often do you do
it?