Posted to alt.home.repair
Jeff Wisnia Jeff Wisnia is offline

Default No power in my house

wrote:

I just had to come to a friends house to post this because there is no
electric power in my house. Nothing works, not the lights, tv,
computer, refrigerator or anything. I called the eclectric company
and they tole me I did not pay my bill. They are right, I have been
short of cash lately. But that dont explain why my lights dont work.
Should I call a professional wiring guy?

Fred King

Sure, then you can stiff him on his bill too.

Methinks your entire alimentary tract has somehow gotten reversed, a
medical miracle!

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia