Posted to alt.home.repair

Default New fun Tool

Has anyone seen or used this tool http://tinyurl.com/lhvvm.

It just looks too cool for words. I wish I was back it construction just so
I could tear something apart with it.

Everything has already but torn out in my house :-(

Posted to alt.home.repair

Our parts person bought one for my crew. It is stout. It has
worked well for pulling gun nails out the concrete floor. I would
not have bought one and I'm not quite ready to recommend it. No
negative comments.
______________________________
Keep the whole world singing . . . .
DanG (remove the sevens)

"Cliff Hartle" wrote in message
Has anyone seen or used this tool
http://tinyurl.com/lhvvm.

It just looks too cool for words. I wish I was back it
construction just so I could tear something apart with it.

Everything has already but torn out in my house :-(

Posted to alt.home.repair

Hey Cliff: Where do you live? I will BUY you one of these if you'll
come to my house and tear out the rest of the stuff that needs to be
torn out. I'll buy you whatever you want to play with to put the stuff
BACK IN, too! What do you say?Liz

DanG wrote:
Our parts person bought one for my crew. It is stout. It has
worked well for pulling gun nails out the concrete floor. I would
not have bought one and I'm not quite ready to recommend it. No
negative comments.
______________________________
Keep the whole world singing . . . .
DanG (remove the sevens)

"Cliff Hartle" wrote in message
Has anyone seen or used this tool
http://tinyurl.com/lhvvm.

It just looks too cool for words. I wish I was back it
construction just so I could tear something apart with it.

Everything has already but torn out in my house :-(

Trouble with cut-off operation on lathe Jim Reed Metalworking 16 May 18th 06 05:49 PM
Tool Guide Joe AutoDrill Woodworking 4 April 13th 05 02:50 AM
drive pin on R8 collets Charles A. Sherwood Metalworking 50 July 9th 04 05:41 AM
Leatherman Tool Henry E Schaffer Woodworking 13 August 27th 03 06:17 AM