Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve

Default Freezer compartment running

Hi, I have an Admiral fridge, about 5-7 years old I guess.

As subject says, the freezer runs constantly. The seal on the freezer
is good. There is an icemaker in there if that makes a difference.

Any diagnostic advice appreciated.

Thanks

Posted to alt.home.repair
Edwin Pawlowski

"Steve" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi, I have an Admiral fridge, about 5-7 years old I guess.

As subject says, the freezer runs constantly. The seal on the freezer
is good. There is an icemaker in there if that makes a difference.

Any diagnostic advice appreciated.

Check out www.applianceaid.com www.repairclinic.com

Posted to alt.home.repair
Stormin Mormon

The fan in the back of the freezer should run all the time, except
when the freezer door is opened.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"Steve" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi, I have an Admiral fridge, about 5-7 years old I guess.

As subject says, the freezer runs constantly. The seal on the freezer
is good. There is an icemaker in there if that makes a difference.

Any diagnostic advice appreciated.

Thanks

Exterior of new Kenmore freezer is very hot MaryL Home Repair 13 August 28th 17 12:44 AM
Beko Frostfree Freezer Fix Andy UK diy 1 October 22nd 05 02:43 AM
GE refrigerator warranty repair misery [email protected] Home Ownership 6 March 13th 05 04:29 AM
Hotpoint freezer fault? Nehmo Sergheyev Home Repair 0 October 5th 03 06:57 PM
Refrigerator freezer knob stuck, wont turn jim Home Repair 3 July 22nd 03 04:41 PM