DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Freezer compartment running (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/167415-freezer-compartment-running.html)

Steve June 27th 06 03:58 PM

Freezer compartment running

Hi, I have an Admiral fridge, about 5-7 years old I guess.

As subject says, the freezer runs constantly. The seal on the freezer
is good. There is an icemaker in there if that makes a difference.

Any diagnostic advice appreciated.

Thanks

Edwin Pawlowski June 28th 06 12:46 AM

Freezer compartment running

oups.com...

Check out www.applianceaid.com www.repairclinic.com

Stormin Mormon June 28th 06 01:29 PM

Freezer compartment running

The fan in the back of the freezer should run all the time, except
when the freezer door is opened.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.