Posted to alt.home.repair
Zodex

Default Don't wait and loose

We had a fantastic response to our $197 promotion for the prospect
management system for real estate investors (Prospectizer.com), so we
are going to extend it a few more days! If you where thinking about it,
don't, ACT NOW! As you know by now, you can use the system to manage
any type of real estate leads:

- Pre-foreclosures
- Absentee owners
- Tired landlords
- Expired listings
- FSBO's. AND MUCH MUCH MORE!

We are so confident in our system, we have posted a live demo so you
can play with it before buying it. To test drive the system go to:

http://prospectizer.com/web/LiveDemo.aspx

Also you can get the free Prospecting e-book that will show you how
find the prospects, and Prospectizer will help you convert them to
deals. The system has the follow-up system, mass mailing system,
property distribution, and much much more. As bonus you will get a web
site that you can manage without ever paying a webmaster or knowing any
HTML. The system is easy to use and will help you make a fortune with
follow-ups and being more productive. If you act today, you will save
over $3000 compared to what our competitors are charging for similar
systems.

Act now and save huge:

http://prospectizer.com/promo/p197/

Also, if you live in an area where we don't have sales reps and market
managers, you can get a protected territory to sell the product to
other real estate investors at local REIA club meetings. We also
provide speakers at events to help you sell the product by teaching
investors how to employ technology to increase profits. Act today and
get in cheap:

http://prospectizer.com/promo/p197/

ABOUT PROSPECTIZER: Prospectizer has been in development for over 2
years, with a staff of 5 full time employees (in house not contracted
over the internet). The entire system is fully funded by venture
capital by real estate investors.

--
Dan Stojadinovic

Real Estate Technology
Consultant and Speaker
727-388-1376
www.TBREIA.com
www.Prospectizer.com
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
http://Demo.Prospectizer.com
http://Demo.Prospectizer.com/admin
(Admin UserID: 12345 / Pin: 12345)
Make tons of $$$ as an affiliate
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Posted to alt.home.repair
PipeDown

Default wait and loose

Translation:
Our SPAM worked before so we are going to SPAM you again.

We had a fantastic response to our $197 promotion for the prospect
management system for real estate investors (Prospectizer.com), so we
are going to extend it a few more days! If you where thinking about it,
don't, ACT NOW! As you know by now, you can use the system to manage
any type of real estate leads:

Posted to alt.home.repair
AZ Nomad

On Fri, 16 Jun 2006 22:41:05 GMT, PipeDown wrote:

Translation:
Our SPAM worked before so we are going to SPAM you again.

Why did you feel a need to repost that spam?

snipped
Posted to alt.home.repair
George

PipeDown wrote:
Translation:
Our SPAM worked before so we are going to SPAM you again.

We had a fantastic response to our $197 promotion for the prospect
management system for real estate investors (Prospectizer.com), so we
are going to extend it a few more days! If you where thinking about it,
don't, ACT NOW! As you know by now, you can use the system to manage
any type of real estate leads:

Unfortunately SPAMMING works or they would just give up.
Posted to alt.home.repair

If a spammer posts or gives you a 800# call them and talk forever, on
their dime.

BE A BIG WASTE OF TIME JUST LIKE THEY ARE!