Rex B

Default Pit Bull vs. Porcupine - Ouch!

Short of heavy metal, a trigger spray bottle full of straight ammonia is
pretty effective against dogs, and their owners too if they had a
problem with it.

junkhunter wrote:
A shot gun works good to. and when you see one in the road your car also
works.
:

My neighborhood used to have lots of overtattooed, underbrained, short
dicked meth freaks with pit bulls who ran loose. I lost 5 cats out of
my yard, and then my wife was attacked at a bus stop by two loose pit
bulls. Owners had no money for the medical bills, let alone the
cosmetic surgery it will take to put her ass and arm back into
original condition.

So I started using a device of my own to remove the loose dogs from
the property. An exothermic, alloy projector.
Oddly enough...there are very very few pits running loose anymore.
Seems having them come home and expiring due to heavy metal poisoning
tended to have an effect on the owners and they either didnt replace
them..or kept them at home where they belonged.

Gunner

Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends
of every country save their own. Benjamin Disraeli

So you were after probable republican & winger voters?
Did you eat your kills, per prior claims?
--
Cliff

Larry Jaques

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 15:35:02 -0500, the opaque Rex B
clearly wrote:

Short of heavy metal, a trigger spray bottle full of straight ammonia is
pretty effective against dogs, and their owners too if they had a
problem with it.

Although Gunner gets the Gold (another heavy metal), you scored 2 Atta
Boys for that one, Rex. bseg

-
Interpreted Interpolations Done Dirt Cheap.
-----------
http://diversify.com Website Application Programming
Don Foreman

On Fri, 05 Aug 2005 04:46:05 GMT, Gunner
wrote in Message-ID: :

My neighborhood used to have lots of overtattooed, underbrained, short
dicked meth freaks with pit bulls who ran loose. I lost 5 cats out of
my yard, and then my wife was attacked at a bus stop by two loose pit
bulls. Owners had no money for the medical bills, let alone the
cosmetic surgery it will take to put her ass and arm back into
original condition.

So I started using a device of my own to remove the loose dogs from
the property. An exothermic, alloy projector.
Oddly enough...there are very very few pits running loose anymore.
Seems having them come home and expiring due to heavy metal poisoning
tended to have an effect on the owners and they either didnt replace
them..or kept them at home where they belonged.

Gunner

My newsreader somehow missed the original post.

Dang you Gunner, now you have me again interested in a hand-held
exothermic alloy projector. However, my jeans are lacking jingle at
the moment so that'll have to wait for a while.

Feral varmints that attack people or livestock must be disposed of
forthwith. It's SOP in rural counties of MN. Feral cats are also
fair game. Wolves have legal protection, but they seldom have
lawyers.

A friend called the sheriff about a dog problem, sheriff said no law
was being broken so he couldn't do a thing. Friend said not
acceptable, the loose dog was frightening children visiting her.
Sheriff said he couldn't advise her, other than to say if it were him
he'd shoot the dog.

Becky got her .357 from under her pillow, went for one more chat
with the neighbor that owned the dog. That worked..... he restrained
the dog.

I like good dogs, but a loose dog that attacks people is a varmint
that should be disposed of forthwith.

I was once attacked and injured by a German Shepherd while delivering
papers as a boy. Still have a 5" scar on my belly she was able to
inflict before I dropped her with my route book. I wasn't happy
about that, but I understood that Queen had a new litter of pups and I
did invade her territory while delivering the paper. I didn't want
her put down for that, but I did quit delivering papers there.

I brained a few dogs with the steel binding of my route book when
they snapped at my ankles as I did my paper route on my bike. It was
as good as a hammer. Those that survived it did not bother me again.

A good dog is a wonderful companion. I still miss my Charlie dog,
black Lab that lived for 18 years. She moved in with me when we were
both strays. A vet later told me that dogs who choose their owners
do tend to live very long lives.

Charlie was protective, but she never bit anyone other than a
goddamned politician who didn't ask permission to trespass while
campaigning, handing out leaflets and spewing his politician
bull****. Walked right up like he owned the place. Bad manners.
Charlie had very good manners, thought people should too.

He made lots of noise about that but he shut up quick enough when the
neighbors, all of whom knew Charlie, converged and asked him if he
really wanted to make an issue of a wee owie that barely merited a
spray of Bactine much less a Band-Aid. He got the message.

He lost the election anyway.

jim rozen

In article , Don Foreman says...

Becky got her .357 from under her pillow, went for one more chat
with the neighbor that owned the dog. That worked..... he restrained
the dog.

It's not clear who she was going to shoot.

:^)

Jim

please reply to:
Gunner

wrote in Message-ID: :

[...]

While I cant replace Charlie, I can offer you a new companion, if you
wish to come by for a visit.

I have the perfect pup for you. A male, aussie cross, must have had a
Rott in its family way way back because of its unique coloration. Its
going to be a small (30 -40 lbs) but incredibly intelligent dog. It
already follows me around the shop, knows not to poop or pee inside,
and avoids swarf nicely.

And it doesnt mind loud noises and goes and lays down with its back to
any welding that goes on.
He is about 4 months old, answers to BJ.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner

Larry Jaques

On 24 Aug 2005 22:32:57 -0700, the opaque jim rozen
clearly wrote:

In article , Don Foreman says...

Becky got her .357 from under her pillow, went for one more chat
with the neighbor that owned the dog. That worked..... he restrained
the dog.

It's not clear who she was going to shoot.

Does it matter?

If she were a good shot and did some planning for the defensive move,
she could get both with one round.

--== EAT RIGHT...KEEP FIT...DIE ANYWAY ==--
http://www.diversify.com/stees.html - Schnazzy Tees online
jim rozen

In article , Larry Jaques says...

Becky got her .357 from under her pillow, went for one more chat
with the neighbor that owned the dog. That worked..... he restrained
the dog.

It's not clear who she was going to shoot.

Does it matter?

I didn't say it did. But of course it would
be better to give the animal the benefit of
the doubt!

Jim

please reply to: