Posted to alt.home.repair
John Doe

Default hygienic toilets

I've heard that a significant number of toilets in Japan are made with
a butt sprayer so you don't have to smear **** all over yourself with
toilet paper.

Anybody familiar with those toilets? Sounds like a great idea to me.

I'm genuinely curious. Thank you.
Posted to alt.home.repair
PipeDown

They have just combined a Bidet and a Toilet. Fine if you don't mind paying
thousands for a crapper and wiring AC and plumbing hot water to it. Don't
forget the heated toilet seat (mmm, the lap of luxurey)

Never tried one though I did stay in a hotel that had hot water plumbed to
the toilets. I'm wondering, why is it steamy down there?

"John Doe" wrote in message
I've heard that a significant number of toilets in Japan are made with
a butt sprayer so you don't have to smear **** all over yourself with
toilet paper.

Anybody familiar with those toilets? Sounds like a great idea to me.

I'm genuinely curious. Thank you.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Goedjn

On Wed, 07 Jun 2006 21:50:32 GMT, John Doe
wrote:

I've heard that a significant number of toilets in Japan are made with
a butt sprayer so you don't have to smear **** all over yourself with
toilet paper.

Anybody familiar with those toilets? Sounds like a great idea to me.

I'm genuinely curious. Thank you.

Search on the word "bidet".

Posted to alt.home.repair
John Doe

"PipeDown" nowhere earthlink.net wrote:

They have just combined a Bidet and a Toilet. Fine if you don't
mind paying thousands for a crapper and wiring AC and plumbing hot
water to it.

Not according to my brief search. There are no thousands, AC wiring,
or hot water necessary. Apparently misting cold water can lessen the
discomfort.

Don't forget the heated toilet seat (mmm, the lap of luxurey)

There is no electricity required.

From: "PipeDown" nowhere earthlink.net
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: hygienic toilets
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 22:23:02 GMT

Posted to alt.home.repair
John Doe

Goedjn wrote:

Search on the word "bidet".

Thanks. That's really all I needed to know.

Have fun.