Posted to alt.home.repair
Les

Default How to Remove Rust Spot/LIne

Have rust spot / line in toilet bowl. Have tried regular cleaner but to no
avail. Have any suggestions how to remove this ugly line?

--
Have a great day, except you spammers
To email, remove the obvious

Posted to alt.home.repair

Les wrote:
Have rust spot / line in toilet bowl. Have tried regular cleaner but to no
avail. Have any suggestions how to remove this ugly line?

--
Have a great day, except you spammers
To email, remove the obvious

Go to a home center or hardware store. They have products made just
for this. I used one recently and couldn't believe how fast the rust
came off. I just squirted some on and it disappeared.

Rust can be your friend... James Riser Metalworking 10 May 3rd 06 02:47 AM
Dryer rust repair? georgie Home Repair 1 April 1st 06 05:12 AM
what's causing RUST on my Stainless Steel? RainLover Metalworking 19 March 31st 06 02:46 PM
Rust Collects in Toilet Bowl? FXDWG Home Repair 4 March 3rd 05 07:20 PM
Salt and vinegar for rust removal Paul O. Woodworking 89 May 21st 04 09:20 PM