Old April 30th 17, 09:13 PM posted to alt.home.repair

Default How do I untilt a costco market umbrella?

On 4/30/2017 2:44 PM, Alice Imhof wrote:
replying to jake_allen10, Alice Imhof wrote:
I was hesitant about buying an 11 foot umbrella that had a tilt button because
one more thing could go wrong. But they did not have one that did not tilt . I never tilted my top push button tilt umbrella but a great wind pushed over
the umbrella on its own and now I can't get the darn thing to stand up
straight. I'm wondering if I tighten the screw it will stay straight. PS the
tilt goes back into place to be straight, but it just keeps falling down into
the tilt position. Unfortunately I don't have a man around the house to try to
figure these things out.

Yah, there's no denying it, you need a penis to fix stuff. Have you tried wearing a strap-on dildo when you tighten the screw?

Old July 19th 17, 11:14 PM posted to alt.home.repair

replying to Otter, Jojo wrote:
Same issue here. Did you find a solution?

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...la-112097-.htm

Old April 24th 18, 11:44 PM posted to alt.home.repair

replying to Buck Cash, Kimberly wrote:
Now that's funny!!!! lol

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...la-112097-.htm

Old July 8th 18, 01:39 PM posted to alt.home.repair

Thank you so much Otter. Your answer just saved us from having to purchase a new umbrella (as my husband was trying to hammer a screwdriver in the “missing button” on the tilt mechanism as I was feircely trying to google instructions. I found your response just in time.
Old July 22nd 18, 06:14 PM posted to alt.home.repair

replying to cyndyclark, CJB wrote:
Wow. I was just about to take a hammer to mine and read this. Thank you!!

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...la-112097-.htm

Old June 22nd 19, 07:44 PM posted to alt.home.repair

replying to jake_allen10, girl wrote:
There is a pro shade video that you can watch to tilt or until it. It took
two people for us to do it. One to old the mast tightly (used a silicone
gripper) and the other to just hold one corner of the umbrella and walk to the
left or right rotating the whole umbrella. good luck!

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...la-112097-.htm

Old July 15th 19, 04:14 AM posted to alt.home.repair

replying to girl, Neoalpo wrote:
Yeah, the person rotating the umbrella doesn’t have to be very strong
(tallish though), but the person holding the pole better have clamps for hands.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...la-112097-.htm