Posted to alt.home.repair
Manly Mann[_2_] Manly Mann[_2_] is offline

Default How do I untilt a costco market umbrella?

On 4/30/2017 2:44 PM, Alice Imhof wrote:
replying to jake_allen10, Alice Imhof wrote:
I was hesitant about buying an 11 foot umbrella that had a tilt button because
one more thing could go wrong. But they did not have one that did not tilt . I never tilted my top push button tilt umbrella but a great wind pushed over
the umbrella on its own and now I can't get the darn thing to stand up
straight. I'm wondering if I tighten the screw it will stay straight. PS the
tilt goes back into place to be straight, but it just keeps falling down into
the tilt position. Unfortunately I don't have a man around the house to try to
figure these things out.

Yah, there's no denying it, you need a penis to fix stuff. Have you tried wearing a strap-on dildo when you tighten the screw?