Posted to alt.home.repair
hah[_4_] hah[_4_] is offline

Default How do I untilt a costco market umbrella?

On 05/21/2016 07:01 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Saturday, May 21, 2016 at 6:44:05 PM UTC-5, Bella wrote:
replying to Craven Morehead, Bella wrote:
First of all I am not stupid an neither is my husband. One has an engineering
degree and another has a Masters degree in nursing. We cannot figure out how
to tilt this stupid umbrella
--

So you're a time traveler, cool! It only took you ten years to respond. ^_^

And now umbrellas are made so they read your mind and tilt / untilt
themselves, so this thread is now irrelevant :-)

[8~{} Uncle Timely Monster