Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default How do I untilt a costco market umbrella?

On Sun, 30 Apr 2017 12:46:16 -0700 (PDT), ItsJoanNotJoann
wrote:

On Sunday, April 30, 2017 at 1:44:07 PM UTC-5, Alice Imhof wrote:
replying to jake_allen10, Alice Imhof wrote:
I was hesitant about buying an 11 foot umbrella that had a tilt button because
one more thing could go wrong. But they did not have one that did not tilt .
I never tilted my top push button tilt umbrella but a great wind pushed over
the umbrella on its own and now I can't get the darn thing to stand up
straight. I'm wondering if I tighten the screw it will stay straight. PS the
tilt goes back into place to be straight, but it just keeps falling down into
the tilt position. Unfortunately I don't have a man around the house to try to
figure these things out.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...la-112097-.htm

I guess old Alice in Wonderland thinks Jake is still hanging
around after making that post ELEVEN YEARS AGO wondering how
to lower that umbrella.

Maybe she could make a pot roast for a handsome handyman down the
street? Perhaps he could get the "screw" tight.