Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.atheism,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.culture.cuba
JerryL

Default HOme question

"Jeremy Martin" wrote in message
I hate JEWS. I wish they had ALL died at AUSHTWITZ!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish this to be a very happy year for you. YOUR LAST!!!!! I wish you and
your family exactly what you wish for the Jews.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.atheism,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.culture.cuba
Sara Brum

"JerryL" wrote in message

"Jeremy Martin" wrote in message
I hate JEWS. I wish they had ALL died at AUSHTWITZ!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish this to be a very happy year for you. YOUR LAST!!!!! I wish you
and your family exactly what you wish for the Jews.

Why bring his family into it? Don't you think they've suffered enough over
the years?

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.atheism,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.culture.cuba
Mark K. Bilbo

Previously, on alt.atheism, Sara Brum in episode

"JerryL" wrote in message

"Jeremy Martin" wrote in message
I hate JEWS. I wish they had ALL died at AUSHTWITZ!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish this to be a very happy year for you. YOUR LAST!!!!! I wish you
and your family exactly what you wish for the Jews.

Why bring his family into it? Don't you think they've suffered enough
over the years?

Probably but Jeremy Martin left Usenet months ago. This post is just
another of the lamest of forgeries by the lamest of forgers.

(Check the headers)

--
Mark K. Bilbo
"As hip as it is for outsiders to blame New Orleans

http://makeashorterlink.com/?V180525DC

"Everything New Orleans"
http://www.nola.com

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.atheism,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.culture.cuba
pass-key

"JerryL" wrote in message ...

"Jeremy Martin" wrote in message
I hate JEWS. I wish they had ALL died at AUSHTWITZ!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish this to be a very happy year for you. YOUR LAST!!!!! I wish you and
your family exactly what you wish for the Jews.

Wow! Adding the fuel to the fire... nice. Are jewish by any chance?

Don't worry, I am pro life.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.atheism,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.culture.cuba
JerryL

"Jeremy Martin" wrote in message
I hate JEWS. I wish they had ALL died at AUSHTWITZ!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish this to be a very happy year for you. YOUR LAST!!!!! I wish you
and
your family exactly what you wish for the Jews.

Wow! Adding the fuel to the fire... nice. Are jewish by any chance?

Don't worry, I am pro life.

What difference does it make? I was just replying to a lowlife bottom
feeder.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.atheism,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.culture.cuba
JerryL

"Sara Brum" wrote in message
"JerryL" wrote in message

"Jeremy Martin" wrote in message
I hate JEWS. I wish they had ALL died at AUSHTWITZ!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish this to be a very happy year for you. YOUR LAST!!!!! I wish you
and your family exactly what you wish for the Jews.

Why bring his family into it? Don't you think they've suffered enough
over the years?

Why did he bring 6 million Jews into it?

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.atheism,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.culture.cuba
Enkidu

"JerryL" wrote in
:

"Sara Brum" wrote in message
"JerryL" wrote in message

"Jeremy Martin" wrote in message
I hate JEWS. I wish they had ALL died at AUSHTWITZ!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish this to be a very happy year for you. YOUR LAST!!!!! I wish
you and your family exactly what you wish for the Jews.

Why bring his family into it? Don't you think they've suffered
enough over the years?

Why did he bring 6 million Jews into it?

You are replying to a forgery committed by Ken Pangborn.

--
Enkidu AA#2165
http://www.thoughts.leaddogs.org/

PGP ID: 0xC4CE8CF0

There are a lot of brain-related things spiritual belief slows, such as
intelligence and critical thinking.
-- Vic Sagerquist
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.atheism,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.culture.cuba
JerryL

"Jeremy Martin" wrote in message
I hate JEWS. I wish they had ALL died at AUSHTWITZ!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish this to be a very happy year for you. YOUR LAST!!!!! I wish
you and your family exactly what you wish for the Jews.

Why bring his family into it? Don't you think they've suffered
enough over the years?

Why did he bring 6 million Jews into it?

You are replying to a forgery committed by Ken Pangborn.

--
Enkidu AA#2165
http://www.thoughts.leaddogs.org/
EAC Chaplain and ordained minister,
ULC, Modesto, CA

It's amazing how racists, bigots, idiots and stupid people hide behind an
alias. They are not as brave as their fingers are. A coward hides and
whoever it is that spit that hate out is a coward. I wonder if he knew that
an organization such as the JDL can trace back to the origin very easily and
set things straight with him.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.atheism,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.culture.cuba
Mark K. Bilbo

Previously, on alt.atheism, JerryL in episode
. ..

[...]

No that's not the point of the very lame, pathetic forge attempts. The
point the sad, pathetic little forger wannabe is to try to start flame
wars to "punish" people he's mad at.

In all the years (yes, YEARS) he's been doing this, it's never worked. Not
once. So, of course, he tries again. And again. And again...

--
Mark K. Bilbo
"As hip as it is for outsiders to blame New Orleans
for everything bad that happened during and after
Hurricane Katrina, the truth is that the people
who lived here were much more prepared for a big
storm than the federal government that promised
us flood protection." [Jarvis DeBerry]

http://makeashorterlink.com/?V180525DC

"Everything New Orleans"
http://www.nola.com

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.atheism,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.culture.cuba
pass-key

"JerryL" wrote in message ...

"Jeremy Martin" wrote in message
I hate JEWS. I wish they had ALL died at AUSHTWITZ!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish this to be a very happy year for you. YOUR LAST!!!!! I wish you
and
your family exactly what you wish for the Jews.

Wow! Adding the fuel to the fire... nice. Are jewish by any chance?

Don't worry, I am pro life.

What difference does it make? I was just replying to a lowlife bottom
feeder.

Well it makes a difference. Don't you see?

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.atheism,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.culture.cuba
Michael Gray

On Sun, 14 May 2006 11:26:16 -0500, "Mark K. Bilbo"
wrote:
- Refer:
Previously, on alt.atheism, JerryL in episode
.. .

[...]

Even minced planarian worm brains learn things.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.atheism,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.culture.cuba
Michelle Malkin

"pass-key" wrote in message

"JerryL" wrote in message

"Jeremy Martin" wrote in message
I hate JEWS. I wish they had ALL died at AUSHTWITZ!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish this to be a very happy year for you. YOUR LAST!!!!! I wish
you
and
your family exactly what you wish for the Jews.

Wow! Adding the fuel to the fire... nice. Are jewish by any chance?

Don't worry, I am pro life.

What difference does it make? I was just replying to a lowlife bottom
feeder.

Well it makes a difference. Don't you see?

Jeremy didn't post this. Kenneth Pangborn did. In the
past weekend, he's sent out forgeries under several
other peoples' names, too.

http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com/

OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Home Phone Wiring Question Mr. R Home Repair 2 May 30th 04 07:38 PM
Your changing tax life: Owning a home Ablang Home Ownership 0 February 9th 04 01:59 AM
Home HVAC question.... John Home Repair 4 October 31st 03 11:53 PM
Home Wall Construction Question P.E. Home Repair 6 July 22nd 03 05:08 AM