Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.atheism,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.culture.cuba
Mark K. Bilbo

Default HOme question

Previously, on alt.atheism, JerryL in episode
. ..

"Jeremy Martin" wrote in message
I hate JEWS. I wish they had ALL died at AUSHTWITZ!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish this to be a very happy year for you. YOUR LAST!!!!! I wish
you and your family exactly what you wish for the Jews.

Why bring his family into it? Don't you think they've suffered enough
over the years?

Why did he bring 6 million Jews into it?

You are replying to a forgery committed by Ken Pangborn.

--
Enkidu AA#2165
http://www.thoughts.leaddogs.org/

It's amazing how racists, bigots, idiots and stupid people hide behind an
alias. They are not as brave as their fingers are. A coward hides and
whoever it is that spit that hate out is a coward. I wonder if he knew
that an organization such as the JDL can trace back to the origin very
easily and set things straight with him.

No that's not the point of the very lame, pathetic forge attempts. The
point the sad, pathetic little forger wannabe is to try to start flame
wars to "punish" people he's mad at.

In all the years (yes, YEARS) he's been doing this, it's never worked. Not
once. So, of course, he tries again. And again. And again...

--
Mark K. Bilbo
"As hip as it is for outsiders to blame New Orleans

http://makeashorterlink.com/?V180525DC

"Everything New Orleans"
http://www.nola.com